Pcdata Inc. seeks a Business Analyst.
In this role, you analyze business processes for customers and propose improvement opportunities using Pcdata technologies. The Business Analyst must also execute a project translating the concept into an in-house configuration and check the installation and functioning of the installed Hardware and Software at customer site. You will also provide high quality training to the customer on how to use the system after installation and will provide Pcdata with feedback on projects and insights on how to further improve projects in the future.
You will work out of Pcdata’s office. Travel will be required approximately 12 to 18 times annually to client sites at various locations throughout the US and Canada.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology or Operations Research with two years of experience in warehouse management or four years of relevant experience in Warehouse logistics IT. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience
- Two to four years of experience with both Microsoft windows and UNIX operating systems and Oracle Database Managemen
- Two to four years of entry to mid-level management experience in a small business environment
- Understanding of MS windows Server and MS Terminal Services
- Two years of experience in Account Management
- Ability to listen and to relay a message in a clear manner to targeted audience
Send resume to: Nicole van Zijderveld, Pcdata Inc. 29 Kripes Rd. Unit A, East Granby, CT 06026. Email: Nicole@pcdatainc.com